Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The area where B&B is located is very unique: this is kingdom of gorges. The slopes are broken by deep gorges everywhere; looking down some of them will take your breath away. Vayots Dzor is severe and beautiful with its magnificent mountain landscapes. Mountain valleys and plateaus, narrow gorges, rapid rivers, mysterious caves (the largest is the Magil cave), Alpine pastures, small lakes and picturesque settlements looking as if growing from mountain slopes are the main attractions of the region.
We have 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, balcony with nice view of mountains, nice pavilion to have a rest, a great courtyard, lovely garden and so on.
Ashot & Gohar Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opening times 7am to 11pm.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>