Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
3 days in advance for all concellation
no show or reduction in numbers before 3 days unless will get charged fully
for group should send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for best rate and the rate depends on the situation and demands
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Aspira d’ Andora, original inspiration stems from the quiet little country of Andorra perched high in the Pyrenees. Solitude, calmness and inspiration is the essence of Aspira D’Andora, a truly unique hideaway yet within easy walking distance of the main artery Sukhumvit, where one can hop on the sky train, or delve into the depths of this vibrant and often chaotic city on the MRT underground train or simply explore the kaleidoscope of modern shopping malls.
The sense of arrival is all embracing, be it the funky artifacts, the nurturing colors or lemongrass aroma, or the vibes all communicates a sense of well-being while one is escorted to the communal lounge for a refreshing Thai welcome drink and formalities. Breakfast is served at the communal lounge where all day beverages are available.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 24 hours
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only. Cash and credit card
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 3 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>