At The Top Hostel

Superb 461 Total Reviews

• Egypt, Male, 31-40
12th Sep 2018
7.7

Amazing location, wonderful view, clean place, good place to work from + all good reviews stated by others. I've sent some suggestions to the manager to improve some negative points and I am sure he will consider them. Definitely, I recommend this place and will I'll come back.

7th Sep 2018

Absolutely amazing location, and fabulous apartment. However like previous reviews stated the people staying there weren’t people backpacking through and spent most of their time working on computers not being social. I did also feel extremely watched by half the staff and they clearly didn’t want to be there. That being said the other half the staff were incredible and went above and beyond.

• USA, Male, 25-30
1st Sep 2018

Great place! Beautiful view and perfectly located next to a market and tram that connects to all of Dubai. Highly Recommended

30th Aug 2018

You'll have to look extra hard to find a hostel with a view better than that (ask for a room overlooking Palm Jumeirah. :) Super clean facilities, big, well equiped kitchen. Carrefour supermarket is just outside, easy reachable with public transport (tram stop is in front of entrance). Would stay here anytime!

• pbobzien4821
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
29th Aug 2018

Great hostel! The view is amazing and the staff was really nice. There is also a gym and a pool in the building.

28th Aug 2018

Alex is awesome! I actually came with a late reservation due to a delayed flight, but she made me feel totally taken care of, let me store my things, and answered any questions I had, coming into Dubai for the first time. Wish I could stay longer! The mood overall was pretty mellow and chilled, which I suppose is Dubai in general. The view and balconies are amazing.

28th Aug 2018

Experiencing Dubaï the right way means staying at this place with an unreal 66th floor overview !! Private balconies on the Marina offers a priceless view at night, wich made me enjoy every day of my stay there. Everything is clean in the appartment, and the building is chic and safe! Highly recommanded :)

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
27th Aug 2018

For my taste it was a bit far away from the center around Dubai Mall. The Marina was close and the tram and Subway are easy to reach, but it takes at least 30 min. till you reach Dubai Mall. The room was clean and to view from the hostel is stunning! Therefore it's a good and quite place to stay (except for the music at the reception :-).

25th Aug 2018
7.1

Dennis, CJ, and Sam are great. The views of the palm are spectacular. Very clean. Nice showers. Great location next to tram. Most lockers don't work properly. Staff moves your stuff around when cleaning. I had some wet stuff in my locker. Staff moved it to balcony to dry. Makes sense and I appreciate it, but why are you mucking around in my locker in the first place? Just seems weird to me. No hostel atmosphere. Very sterile feel. More like a shared hotel. Weird rules.

• Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
24th Aug 2018

The hostel has great location, good breakfast and really amazing view to Palm.

×