Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Renovated in July 2015, all rooms at Atami Red House feature ocean views and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV with video games. They have a tatami (woven-straw) floor, traditional futon bedding and a seating area with chairs and a coffee table. Toilets and bathing facilities are shared.
Guests at Atami Red House can relax on comfortable sofas in the shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and snorkelling. Free-use laundry facilities (detergent not included) and free parking are on site.
********************** Conditions and Policies********************
1.check-in time: 15:00pm
(earliest check-in time 15:00,latest check-in time 22:00)
2.check-out time: 10:00am
3.reception hour: 24 hours
4.payment:Cash(JPY), credit cards(VISA,Master Card,JCB)
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.
*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.
Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
(1)3 days prior to arrival: 30%
(2)One day prior to arrival: 50%
(3)On the date of arrival or No-show: 100%
6.Age restrciton:over 3 years old
8.Pets are not allowed. View House Rules
- Breakfast Not Included
- 24 Hour Reception
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>