Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If it cancelled in less than a week 30% would be reduced
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups more than 8 person we offer a 20%off
Spending memorable time in a good, ancient, quite place.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Additionally, you can have the chance to experience once-in-a-lifetime solace in a 7000-years-old city which is famous for its pottery and ceramics industry along with national tourist attractions.
In Meybod and close to our Eco Lodge you can see: Narin castle, Mehrjard castle, Pidgen tower, Ice house, Pony express house, Shah Abbasi Caravansary, Anthropology museum, Ancient alleys, Iranian carpet, Natural science & Environment museum, Traditional gyms, Handcrafts and the historical texture of city.
Attar Eco Lodge has 6 rooms with 2 shared kitchens and 2 shared bathrooms with 3 toilets. Breakfast is included. 2 rooms are with single beds Other rooms are floor bedrooms. These rooms feature air conditioner, pillow, mattress, blanket and sleep mode lights.
Attar Eco Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards + debit cards of Iranian banks.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>