Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Shared Room Vs. Private Rooms
Just a bed just / night in our cozy perfect dorm rooms.
One more than special, we offer long stay and monthly stay for teachers and volunteers with including electric, water, high speed Wi-Fi, parking in the lowest and Biggest Saver Here.
At our new Aunty’s House, we also have 11 private rooms, including Single Bedroom, Twin Bedroom, Double Bedroom and Family Bedroom, with fan and shared bathroom. All the private rooms are equipped with table, chair and high-speed internet, which is why they are a good option in case you are luring for some privacy during your travels or a comfortable working space.
Need quality sleep? Our hostel is located at a very quiet and safe part of Siem Reap, only 5-10 mins bicycle ride from the Night Market and 1.4km from Pub Street. There is a local market only 1-minute walk away from our house where you can get all kinds of food, drinks and Khmer treats you wish for a very cheap price. We offer tuk-tuk services, shared tours packages, bike-and e-moto rental, as well as bus tickets to all over Cambodia and the surrounding countries in order for you to continue your journey. Any selection of drinks and home-made meals are available from 06:00 to 23:00.
***Property Terms & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 11:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00.
3. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
4. Taxes: included.
5. Breakfast: not included.
6. No curfew.
7. No smoking in the whole hostel.
8. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Linen Not Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Towels Not Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>