Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At AymuraY Holistic Hostel, surrounded by nature and beaches, you will find peace and quite places to recharge your energy trekking thru our montains for wild beaches, waterfalls behind the jungle (trekking by your own or guide services is availble*). By the way use the opportunity to go to Beto Carrero World, the world’s fifth largest theme park world, which gives you magic, fun and lots of adrenaline before resuming to the pace of study and work. *more info contact us by e-mail.
AymuraY, a Shamanic Hostel made especially for guests seeking a meditation place, calmful, peace, tranquility, connection with the universe, mother nature and her soul medicine ayahuasca (please contact us for more information).Our motto is to provide a differentiated service, quality and responsiveness for you to feel at home and relaxed at our large, breezy balconies, in our green garden or in our sleepy hammocks. Our differentials begins when meeting directly with the owner from the moment of booking until the reception of guests, whom are available for any tourist information needed or a relaxed chat.
Staying at AymuraY is a great choice for those seeking to make new friends or those looking for adventure and leisure. The hostel is surrounded by mountain-views and nature, still largely wild thanks to Beto Carrero which, when opening, bought surrounding farms and declared the area Natural Park. A stone’s throw away, with access by car, motorcycle, bike or for those who like to walk; a 25 min on a good track, you’ll find the Red beach. A beach home to a beautiful waterfall with natural pools that flows into the sea and two beautiful beaches, made out of multicolored stones, only found at the most beautiful beaches in the world. Following the mountain below you’ll find the viewpoint of the red, where you can - for the adrenaline-seeking kind - go paragliding. The gazebo has an incredible view of Santa Catarina’s Esmerald Coast, with views to Balneario, Camboriu and Florianopolis.
Come to Penha, Santa Catarina! Try out your balance with Stand Up Paddle, dive into the waves on your surfboard, go on the hunt for hidden beaches, take a natural shower in one of the many waterfalls, visit Isla Fea and swim with the fishes with the “pirate boat”… Our friendly staff will inspire you to enjoy all the great activities and good times this beautiful city has to offer, to make this a unique and unforgettable experience for you.
Check out our video for inspiration:
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 15 days before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
If you book between December 15th and March 15th you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting asked for a deposit.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Years eve or Carnival. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>