Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 15 days before arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In fact it is located just a stones throw away from the S line station (FNM), which connects you to the center of Milan in 15 minutes and to Malpensa Airport in 40 minutes. The Rho- Monza speedway is just a few hundred meters away. This highway is connected to all destinations and is very convenient as it by passes the busy traffic in Milan.
Agreements with restaurants in a walking distance and with a taxi driver.
Guests are welcome to leave their vehicles in an ample parking lot adjacent to the rooms and apartments in a well protected courtyard. The early 19th century Villa has been divided with comfort and privacy in mind. Guests find the rooms furnished and equipped with necessities.
The Villa is centrally located on the main street of a small quaint Italian town, full of greenery, small shops and boutiques.
No smoking bedrooms
Check in after 1pm; no check in after 11pm;
Check out before 12, payment cash on arrival, breakfast inclusive
In case of late cancellation or no show, the full amount is charged. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>