Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Breakfast is served in the common room on the upper floor of the house, in the summer you can use the small terrace to have a breakfast in total relaxation. The self-service buffet breakfast, we provide fresh fruit, packaged croissants, yogurt, corn flakes, muesli, milk, tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, butter, jam, honey, cheese.
The Casanova B&B is located just outside the ancient walls of Verona therefore convenient street parking (1.00 euro per hour and free at night) alternatively a 5-minute walk from the Casanova B&B there is a covered and guarded parking at the price of 10.00 euros from 24h.
Dear Guests, please add your telephone number, in order to contact you and better organize your check-in.
Towels and sheets are changed every 4 days.
Dear Guests, please:
**** - enter your telephone number so that we can contact you directly for any needs
**** - enter an arrival time in order to better organize your check-in. If the time is not indicated, your check-in can be done by phone, or by yourself, ask me how by email
**** WE ARE NOT A HOTEL, BUT A PRIVATE HOUSE. SO THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE HOUSE !! View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>