Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Addebito su carta di credito del 30% del totale.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Redecorated, built where king Federico II used to play during his childhood. The structure has many rooms where you can spend your holidays in complete relax and fun. B&B Federico Secondo has plainly equipped rooms, provided with every comfort: central heating, air-conditioner, tv color, private bathroom with shower, dryer, bed and bathroom laundry. In the low ground is placed a delightful breakfast room. The structure is perfect for family or friends holiday time.
The bed and breakfast is actually placed among many shops, restaurants and nightclubs. The palace also has elevator. The B&B landlords are wine makers, too, so they own the 'Federico Secondo' wine label. Therefore, in the B&B you can taste or buy this great wine, taking you home a piece of Sicily.
In the vicinity you can find the principal monuments, reachable by foot, and many typical clubs and nightclubs, just nearby the bus stop to Monreale and at five minutes to the metro. You can also comfortably visit the Maximus Theatre, the Cathedral, the Palatine Chapel, Saint John of Hermits Church, Mirto Palace, Abatellis Palace, Martorana Church, Palace d'Orleans and others historical places by foot .
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes Included
Things to Note
Check in at 10:00 am
Check out noon
Please note that the cancellation policy is 3 days. If you cancel your reservation late or are a no show the first night will be charged on your credit card.
Payment by cash on arrival.
Minimum Night Stay: 2 nightsCommunicate their arrival time
Call before arriving at the bed and breakfast
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>