Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
When you're looking for a comfy bed and a good nights sleep within easy reach of Icelands International airport, then B&B Guesthouse Keflavik Center is the place to visit.
A family-owned business, that offers a warm welcome, personal service and a cosy atmosphere. We offer our guests either a free transfer to or from the International airport, which is in only a 4 minutes drive from the guesthouse. Additional pick ups or drop offs are not offered.
If guests want to be picked up at the airport they will need to call us when they land, we will then come right away to pick them up.
If guests need us to drop them off at the airport, they only need to give us the details when they want to be driven, when they arrive at the guesthouse.
Continental breakfast is included in the price and guests have full access to a professionally equipped kitchen where they can prepare meals or make a hot drink. Clean, bright rooms with good, large beds can accommodate single travellers or groups of two, three or four or more.
Each room has its own wash basin and a '32 flatscreen, shared bathrooms are available on every floor. When you want to relax, there are spacious, comfortable lounges with TV facilities. A computer with free internet connection is also available to guests as well as guests having access to FREE Wi-FI connection, along with a wide selection of brochures and tourist information to help you plan your trip around Iceland.
Some of Iceland's most impressive scenery and leading visitor attractions will be right on your doorstep and the world-famous Blue Lagoon is only a 15 minutes drive away.
B&B Guesthouse is located at the center of Keflavík ,which has all the amenities you would expect in a bustling town, including banks, restaurants, grocery stores, a cinema and an outdoor swimming pool, all within walking distance of the B & B Guesthouse.
Getting to Reykjavik from Keflavik
If you need to get to Reykjavík by bus the bus stops in about 1 minute walking distance from the guesthouse. Check out the website: straeto.is/en and look for bus stop Hringbraut / Norðurtún heading to Umferðamiðstöðin BSÍ, which is the central bus station in Reykjavik. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>