Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
B&B Inn, where the weary soul goes for a rest. 'It's a great place to be based, clean and friendly, with good travel information available' by Lonely Planet Guide.
You are welcome to view our rooms whilst in Kuching, with no obligations to stay at our hostel. We would like you to know that we provide the best value, afford able accommodation in town.
B&B Inn is the First and only council approved licensed hostel in town since 1994. With 26 years experience in serving backpackers' and budget travelers' needs in Kuching, B&B Inn is also one of the only two hostels listed in Hostelworld Kuching hold valid hostel license and fully approved by Malaysia Fire Department for safety requirements since 1994.
(Check In At License Accommodation Only, Local Authority Advice)
Our hostel is Eco-friendly, clean, simple and basic. We know your needs.
B&B Inn is strategically located right in the heart of Kuching city, just a stone's throw away from the Kuching waterfront, main shopping centers and supermarkets. Ten to fifteen minutes walk to all major bus stops and tourist information centers, we have single, double, family and dorm rooms available.
We offer advice and can arrange for Long House home stays located along the Skrang River with the best price in town.
-Skrang River Safari and Home Stay. 3D/2N trip for RM550. per person.
* 240km away fom Kuching
* 2hours by river boat safari
*Jungle Treking (primarry forest) with local guide
*Stay in the Longhouse with local, not guest house
*Traditional cooking in bamboo
-Rainforest kayak adventure from RM188.00 per person
-Culture village tour RM100.00 per person
*Price include two way transportation from B&B Inn and admission ticket to culture village
RM30.00 per way (between 6.00am to 11.59pm)
RM45.00 per way (between 0.00am to 5.59am)
Please email us your flight number and the arrival time if you like to have the airport pick up service. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>