7.1

• jpgainey999621
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
20th May 2018
7.7

It is far from central Milan but also right on the subway line so not difficult to get there, the staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is great if you want to meet new people and have a couple beers. There are no locks on any doors but there is always someone at reception so the chances of your things being stolen are quite small. Also they allowed us to leave our bags at the reception deal during the day after we had checked out.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th May 2018
6.0

Firstly, the doors don’t have locks. So anybody can just walk upstairs and steal your things. The front desk was very flirtatious and unprofessional and made me uncomfortable. I would not stay here again, ever. Please take caution if you are staying here especially female.

firstly the place is secure cause we have the cameras every where and the reception is open 24 h , the receptionist is kind of friendly as all guests said . but whatever we thank you for your review and we hope the next time we will be better how you expect . kindly

• yakovpekar3263
  • USA, Male, 31-40
25th Apr 2018
6.9

The room and bathroom were ok. No storage lockers, real kitchen, or refrigerator. Location is away from the center, toward the end of the metro line. Metro and supermarket about 10 minutes walk. The people in the picture are guests, not staff.

• ayoubzbiti19466
  • Italy, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2018

Receptionist bomber John e Mina are the best

• livimack
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2018
7.7

I only stayed here for about five hours in the night (I went to milan for a cheap flight the next morning and had to get up super early), but even though the hostel was a bit packed in, I’d have liked to stay there for a bit, as the guys in reception seemed really awesome. The next morning I left at nearly five am, but they made sure I had a hot drink with them and took as much breakfast snacks with me as I could! It amused me about the other guests in my room reacting to the footie as well omg

• Ireland, All Male Group, 18-24
3rd Mar 2018

We were supposed to stay in this hostel previously, but there were some complications. It was complicated, and no one is sure who is at fault--but the hostel ended up being incredibly accommodating and really helped us all out a lot. We had booked 4 bunks in a dorm, but because of the previous cancellations and complications, the hostel owner gave us a private room with a bottle of wine for no extra charge, which was a very nice touch.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
21st Feb 2018
4.3

Unfortunately we were packed in the cellar, which was pretty cold. The linen was full of holes. For the showers we need to go upstairs in the cold, also no heater. Reminder: In February it was minus 10! We payed with hostelworld some part and the invoice said that all taxes are included. We arrived there and needed to pay again the taxes, so all in all we payed more than in hostelworld said. The owner said thats in the description! We could have stayed for this price much better!!!

• roisinharan8012
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Feb 2018
4.3

My card did not work and was not notified. When we arrived, we were told that our booking had been cancelled and that our room had been given away. The staff did their best to accommodate us and gave us all a bed. The beds however were in a room that was used by the hostel employees and was therefore not very neat or clean. The bathrooms were also not in a state that made me feel comfortable using them. As a result we found a different hostel for the next night.

• Bulgaria, Female, 18-24
15th Feb 2018
5.7

I didn't really feel safe in the hostel, there were no lockers, whatsoever, to put my luggage into. The lack of common spaces/kitchen also made it harder to communicate with other visitors. There was no place to eat or store food. The general atmosphere was of the motel-down-the-road type: one remains anonymous and shady with their own deeds.

• vineckyjakub6026
  • Czech Republic, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Feb 2018
6.9

Reception is absolutly unrepresentative, our first impression was very scary. They don't give us any key from our room. Bed was clean, breakfast edible

×