6.7

• Florenciaasales8016
  • Mexico, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Jul 2018
4.9

Bed bugs! Not so clean bathroom. The staff are helpful and nice but still we didn’t feel so comfortable.

• lucy99c445
  • England, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Jul 2018
2.6

Arrived at 8 pm to find they had cancelled our booking with no warning or notification, and had charged the full amount but allowed us to stay without paying for extra rooms/nights. We were put in the basement (not a proper room), no locks on the room door or lockers for valuables, not particularly well lit, dirty stained sheets and mould on the walls, staff were unwelcoming and left us feeling scared. Luckily we didn’t have to stay long, places to eat nearby. Definitely not worth £20 a night.

• bmidg1233156
  • New Zealand, Male, 41+
28th Jun 2018

This hostel was much better than I expected. Good value.

• rehardesty941829
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jun 2018
2.9

This hostel was note far from the main attractions in Milan, but I along with my group did not feel very comfortable staying here. When we arrived the workers had friends over that kept staring at us giving off bad vibes. We also had to leave the key with the front desk whenever we went into the city, but we were told that not one would go into our room. The bathroom had no toilet paper and the facilities looked like they hadn’t been cleaned in weeks. Overall very uncomfortable and gross.

• LidiotAbroad
  • USA, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2018
7.7

I don't remember having a locker to store any of my valuables, but the 24-hour receptionist made me feel just a little safer. Staff took me and some other guests out for drinks, and I made quite a few new friends who stayed in my room. Location could've been better because we had to ride the metro for a while to get anywhere central, but for the price this was a good hostel.

• jpgainey999621
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
20th May 2018
7.7

It is far from central Milan but also right on the subway line so not difficult to get there, the staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is great if you want to meet new people and have a couple beers. There are no locks on any doors but there is always someone at reception so the chances of your things being stolen are quite small. Also they allowed us to leave our bags at the reception deal during the day after we had checked out.

11th May 2018
6.0

Firstly, the doors don’t have locks. So anybody can just walk upstairs and steal your things. The front desk was very flirtatious and unprofessional and made me uncomfortable. I would not stay here again, ever. Please take caution if you are staying here especially female.

firstly the place is secure cause we have the cameras every where and the reception is open 24 h , the receptionist is kind of friendly as all guests said . but whatever we thank you for your review and we hope the next time we will be better how you expect . kindly

• yakovpekar3263
  • USA, Male, 31-40
25th Apr 2018
6.9

The room and bathroom were ok. No storage lockers, real kitchen, or refrigerator. Location is away from the center, toward the end of the metro line. Metro and supermarket about 10 minutes walk. The people in the picture are guests, not staff.

• ayoubzbiti19466
  • Italy, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2018

Receptionist bomber John e Mina are the best

• livimack
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2018
7.7

I only stayed here for about five hours in the night (I went to milan for a cheap flight the next morning and had to get up super early), but even though the hostel was a bit packed in, I’d have liked to stay there for a bit, as the guys in reception seemed really awesome. The next morning I left at nearly five am, but they made sure I had a hot drink with them and took as much breakfast snacks with me as I could! It amused me about the other guests in my room reacting to the footie as well omg

×