Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartment is on 2 levels and offers 3 types of accommodation:
a small flat consisting of a living room, a double bed room and a bathroom, for max 4 persons.
a double bed room with private bathroom
a single bed room with private bathroom.
All accommodation are independent, sunny and tastefully furnished with modern style and equipped with all comforts - heater, air coditioning, tv set, free wireless internet access.
The house location is ideal for joining the heart of city centre: during the 'Settimana Santa' you can take part in the numerous events connected to the Easter. The house has a terrace looking onto the main street of the town.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 12.00 until 23.00 - late check in may incur in EUR10.00 charge
Check out before 10.00
Taxes included View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Hot Tub
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>