Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Set in one of the most prestigious locations right in the heart of Rome, Stella Elsa offers excellent accommodation for visitors visiting Italys capital.
Conveniently positioned within walking distance of Roma-Termini underground and train stations, access to all bus lines and Fiumicino Airport could not be simpler.
The attentive staff, the variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered ensures your stay will be as enjoyable as possible.
The B&B's well-appointed bedrooms combine comfort in single, double, triple rooms and also quadruple rooms. All guest rooms are comfortable and well equipped to give a feeling of relaxed atmosphere. The wide range of facilities includes a TV, a direct phone, central heating, well equipped kitchen at our guests disposal. Reception with tourist information is available 24 hours a day with no curfew or lock-out.
The B & B Stella Elsa is within easy reach of shopping at Via Nazionale, Via del Corso, Piazza di Spagna and the famous sights are just minutes away - you can consider the church Santa Maria Maggiore practically on the B & B's doorstep!
Cancellation policy: It Is possible to cancel your reservation up to 72 hour arrival date. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>