B&B The Lions

9.2
Superb 277 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2018

Loved my stay here. The host was super helpful and lovely! She encouraged me to go to the Opera (something a 24 year old female never thought I would do) and I loved it. Brekky was great and the location is excellent. Parking near by if you’re driving!

• womanagement4518
  • Germany, Female, 41+
24th Aug 2018

Great stay. Quiet place and central. Marina is a lovely host and we enjoyed our stay very much. The room is equipped with doble bed and a single bed. It is big enough to feel well. Bathroom with window and shower is strong. The terrasse is perfect to have breakfast and for tea time. Air condition and a ventilator helps to sleep well. We'd recommend this B&B also for a longer stay (we'd been there 4 nights). Thank you Marina. We felt really at home.

Hi my dear, Thanks a lt, I hope to see you again. I big hug, Marina

• nicocorbett507
  • England, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2018

Was a lovely stay and Marina was very nice and showed us all the places worth visiting

Hi my dear, Thanks a lt, I hope to see you again. I big hug, Marina

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2018

Had a great stay with Marina. Perfect location, very clean, very secure and a lovely home - with a beautiful balcony. Would recommend.

Thanks a lot! I hope to see you again, Marina

• taome7004
  • England, Couple, 18-24
25th Jun 2018

We had a excellent stay ! Breakfast was lovely , room was beautiful. Only thing I would say is that the plug in our room ( on the left hand side of the bed ) didn’t work - and the WiFi also was very intermittent. Apart from that , great location and fabulous host

Thanks a lot! I have fixed the plug, sorry, if you said to me I could repair it while you were here... I hope to see you again, Marina

• skidmoretom7764
  • England, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2018

Perfect location for a Verona city break! Marina was such a lovely host who looked after us but also left us to do what we wanted to do. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a cheap and cheerful trip to Verona!

×