Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Accept cash upon check in.
Security deposit of at least 50% of total amount of accommodation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Travel, Educational Tour,Seminars, Convention
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
When the sun sets in the Heart of the city, you must be prepared to embark on small treks to discover the night life just within your reach or you might just enjoy sitting down with your friends at the Hostel Lounge and meet other people around the hostel.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in time: 14:00-onward.
2. Check out time: 7:00-12:00 noon.
3. Reception opening hours: 7:00-24:00.
4. At least 0 day advance notice for free cancellation.
5.We do not accept payment by credit card on temporary basis. All payment in the hostel is made by cash. We apologize for inconveniences so caused.-BGC Hostel & Dorm-Manila,Panay Kain Tulog Atbp-Hostel.
6. Cancellations, no show and early check out after arrival date are non-refundable.
7. -No smoking or alcohol inside the building.
-No food or drink is allowed inside the room.
-No pets allowed.
-No staining bedding sheets.
-No tobacco or gum chewing or spitting.
-Our hostel has a zero tolerance for drugs, prejudiceness and racism.
-Our hostel has a zero tolerance for disturbance and violence.
-For the security of our guests and yourself, please do not bring visitors to your room.
-Please be courteous to other guests by not appearing without clothing or in underwear in the communal areas. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>