Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Bcn Urbaness Hotels Bonavista is surrounded by bars, restaurants and the best night leisure areas of Barcelona, as it is located at the heart of the Gracia neighbourhood. Besides, it offers comfort and services to your liking: outdoor terrace, rooms for 4 people, free WIFI, 24-hour reception
Check out time: 12h
Check in Time 14pm
Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation 48h before check in day. For later cancellations or no show 100% of the first night will be charged.
- For refundable bookings, we charge 100% of the first night up to 24h before.
- For non-refundable bookings, we will charge 100% of the stay 7 days before arrival.
Method of payment, credit cards accepted upon arrival: Cash or Credit Card / Visa, MasterCard or AMEX will be accepted.
Property doesn't offer breakfast.
Taxes: 10% IVA included, Not included city tax: 3,03 per person per day.
Please contact us before arrival and we will help you with direction to the property. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>