Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Right on R. A. de Mel Mawatha (also known as Duplication Road) we’re a located on one of Colombo’s busiest roads, across from Liberty Plaza (shopping mall which also incidentally houses the largest food mall in SL), right next to a bus stop and brisk 10 minute walk away from the Colpetty train station ready and waiting to wisk you away on your next adventure.
Our rates are incredibly competitive for what is offered – a place to rest your tired head at the end of a long day of walking about and exploring. While we want to make it clear that all you get is a safe environment with clean beds and fresh linens we find it imperative that we also provide you with some creature comforts to ensure your time off doesn’t take you too far back in time! Our beautiful common room is fully air conditioned, has a big screen TV, free 4G WiFi (for you to spread the word about BPL), dining tables, a few kitchen utensils and a microwave to heat up a delicious snack (which you should feel free to share!).
We hope to make BPL a point in Colombo where travelers, like yourself, will have an opportunity to meet others sharing similar interests, bond over those interests whatever they may be. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Jobs Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>