Backpackers Citihostel

Good 868 Total Reviews

• kaitlinjg4812
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2018

Great stay at the hostel, shower and washroom were small in double room, but overall not a big deal considering the price we paid.

• tylergaebel8926
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jun 2018
5.1

Stayed here for one night. First off, the workers there (mostly manager) were not polite. Acouple times not to me, but to other guest I heard him yelling and arguing with them. Next the check in time for me was at 2 so I came at 2pm and rooms were not ready and they did not seem to know when they were going to get to cleaning it. Overall it wasn't the cleanest, bathroom I went into didn't have toilet paper and there was no place to lock my stuff . Overall I wouldn't recommend it.

• Portugal, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Jun 2018
8.0

We had a great time at Citihostel. The staff was very accommodating and even though our group of 5 had been booked to different rooms, the guy moved us into a private room. Room was clean and beds were comfy, the only problem was that the shower wouldn't stop running. Hostel was about a 15min walk and really close to a lot of restaurants and shops. Even though the hostel was a pricier than usual I would recommend it to friends for a weekend stay in Dublin.

• France, Couple, 18-24
8th Jun 2018
5.7

The hostel is quite old: the wall are almost falling appart and the matress and blanketts were in a very bad condition.

• hnewstrom2062972
  • USA, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2018
6.6

Stayed in a 8 person room for 2 nights. Clean, but no gear lockers and 2 toilet/shower/sink rooms for all 8 of us. Good location, terrible wifi, and the group of 4 men who were our roommates on my second night were horribly inconsiderate at 0230 in the morning.

• elstewart1110
  • USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2018
6.9

There is only WiFi in the common areas- none for the actual dorms themselves.

• splckberlin582
  • USA, Male, 18-24
4th Jun 2018
4.9

Allow WiFi to reach all rooms, not just lobby. Showers not bad but not super clean. Minimal bathrooms available for number of people. Compared to other hostels amenities, should cost 5 euro less (~25%) per night

• rileyross9761
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Jun 2018
5.7

Average but fair

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th May 2018
6.3

I stayed in a private room, so I don't know how the normal rooms are. Staff were pleasant. My room and bathroom was very clean and pretty nice. Only major issue is that the water was scalding hot. 10 min walk from the aircoach bus stop on O'Connell Street. Lounge was very small, and the wifi only works in the lounge/kitchen area.

• pjlegette4773
  • USA, Male, 31-40
24th May 2018
6.3

Very noisy--trains pass by here. Limited wifi. There was only one bath room shared between the two 12+ dorms I stayed in. Otherwise clean and pretty good location and nice building.

×