Backpackers Citihostel

Good 878 Total Reviews

• ahlevi8859
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Aug 2018

Opted for a single room for 4 which came with two bunk beds and a full sized bed with plenty of room, a closet, and private bathroom. You lock your room and give the front desk your keys while you’re away and they return it to you when you need it—24 hour service. Check in and check out are super flexible, and staff is helpful and polite. Nice garden, outdoor seating area as well as a sizable livingroom and large kitchen with provided kitchenware. There is a local grocers down the street.

• sanchezmike23490
  • USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2018

The people who work there are great

• isabelleswanson8971
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2018
2.0

Awful, awful, awful experience. I ended up eating the cost and getting a hotel because I feared for my safety. I will always check Trip Advisor before booking anything from now on. There was nowhere to lock up my stuff, the staff was rude and at one point a staff member whistled at me to get my attention (absolutely inappropriate), and the facilities were absolutely disgusting. It was around $35 per night, which is absolutely criminal for what you get. This place needs to get shut down for fraud

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2018

Comfortable stay and we were well looked after! Thanks guys. would definitely stay again.

• Bolster
  • Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
9th Jul 2018

Great spot, friendly staff, easy access and happy for ingrates like me to come in and leave at horrible hours of the day in transit!

• kaitlinjg4812
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2018

Great stay at the hostel, shower and washroom were small in double room, but overall not a big deal considering the price we paid.

• tylergaebel8926
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jun 2018
5.1

Stayed here for one night. First off, the workers there (mostly manager) were not polite. Acouple times not to me, but to other guest I heard him yelling and arguing with them. Next the check in time for me was at 2 so I came at 2pm and rooms were not ready and they did not seem to know when they were going to get to cleaning it. Overall it wasn't the cleanest, bathroom I went into didn't have toilet paper and there was no place to lock my stuff . Overall I wouldn't recommend it.

• Portugal, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Jun 2018
8.0

We had a great time at Citihostel. The staff was very accommodating and even though our group of 5 had been booked to different rooms, the guy moved us into a private room. Room was clean and beds were comfy, the only problem was that the shower wouldn't stop running. Hostel was about a 15min walk and really close to a lot of restaurants and shops. Even though the hostel was a pricier than usual I would recommend it to friends for a weekend stay in Dublin.

• France, Couple, 18-24
8th Jun 2018
5.7

The hostel is quite old: the wall are almost falling appart and the matress and blanketts were in a very bad condition.

• hnewstrom2062972
  • USA, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2018
6.6

Stayed in a 8 person room for 2 nights. Clean, but no gear lockers and 2 toilet/shower/sink rooms for all 8 of us. Good location, terrible wifi, and the group of 4 men who were our roommates on my second night were horribly inconsiderate at 0230 in the morning.

×