Backpackers INSIDE

9.3
Superb 994 Total Reviews

11th Oct 2018
7.1

The location was great being near many restaurants and the subway. The staff were friendly. Those were the good things about the hostel. Although I found the atmosphere to be a little off and unwelcoming. The rooms weren’t the comfiest and the bathrooms were a little crammed, one of the showers was in the same space as the toilet which I found was weird.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
7th Oct 2018

Very accommodating and helpful staff. Quick to respond to inquiries and costumer needs!

• work2travel
  • USA, Female, 25-30
28th Sep 2018

This hostel was about a 5-7 minute walk from the metro. Many restaurants and sight seeing activities close by. Airport bus close by for convenience. Lots of information offered for things to do and sightseeing in Seoul. Rooms are small and limited common area for socializing. Overall, great hostel experience.

9th Sep 2018

Such a cool hostel! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Also alot of tour books to help plan your time in Seoul. I was very amazed at how clean it was! Also the people staying at the hostel were super cool, and I ended up meeting some cool interesting people. I stayed in a private room, and it was very good except you could hear the street noise if the window was open. I highly recommend this place though!

• odessaallera1131
  • Philippines, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2018

Since this is my first travel abroad and I'm going alone, choosing a place to stay has been a huge dilemma. Well, I chose this hostel since it's near a bus and subway station so it became easier for me to go to places that I want. There are also a lot of stores near the area so food and drinks is not a problem. The room is well-ventilated and the shower rooms and toilets are clean. Person in-charge is also very accommodating. You can also meet new friends of different races. Definitely worth it.

• kriselledeleon5616
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2018

Being an introvert, I've tried to avoid hostels as much as I can. Backpackers Inside was my first ever hostel, and it offered a welcoming atmosphere without making me feel like I was forced to interact. The staff were helpful and friendly, the accommodation was very clean and everything I needed was available. It was a nice experience and it definitely corrected my impression of how hostels should be. Thank you for having me!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Aug 2018

Although I was only here for 1 night, I would definitely book again if I come back to Korea. Staff are super friendly, hostel in general has a chill vibe, people are kind, and are willing to give you loads of help if you need it. Hostel is also super clean, and I love how environmentally friendly they are, too. The only downside is I slept on the top bunk and while climbing up, the ladder and rails shook a bit, so it wasn't very stable or safe. However nothing more happened, so is all gooooood

16th Aug 2018

Great location with lots of cheap restaurants and nightlife near by. Really accessible from everywhere in seoul. Dorm rooms were a bit small and cramped, but clean. Free breakfast was really just toast with jam. Some staff were helpful and friendly, others were not. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2018

The staff are very accommodating and helpful.

9th Aug 2018

The check-in was clear, competent, and very friendly. The rooms, beds, and bathrooms were all clean and well-maintained. The atmosphere in the cozy kitchen+lounge+front desk room was pleasant and we easily chatted with other guests. Toast, jam, butter, and tea or coffee was plentiful during the complimentary breakfast. The woman at the front desk was always helpful, kind, and charming.

×