Backpackers INSIDE

Superb 965 Total Reviews

17th Jul 2018
6.9

Air con not included

Dear Guest, Thank you for your stay with us. Please let me explain our AC - room type policy we offer free ac for Deluxe room type. but budget room is not.(there is coin machine for AC-500 won/1hr) sorry for confusing. Regards Minyong YU (owner of Backpackers INSIDE)

1st Jul 2018

This hostel is awesome! I initially planned to stay 4 nights, but stayed here my whole week in Korea. The hostel definitely has a chill vibe which is great when you want to just relax. The staff (and other guests) were really friendly and helpful with any questions. Also, this hostel plans events which is a great way to experience part of Korea you may, perhaps, not otherwise. The staff will also be more than happy to direct you, to quite possibly, the best fried chicken in the world! Thank you!

• jonathanseitz026073
  • USA, Male, 31-40
28th Jun 2018

I loved staying here. It’s clean, comfortable, and has a great vibe. Both the staff and the other guests were great. Very social and friendly. Aubrey was so helpful she made my stay feel extra special. I was sad when I had to leave. Wish I could have stayed a few more days.

19th Jun 2018

staff is very cool and nice, its very well located and easy to get from Incheon airport. the atmosphere is great!!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Jun 2018

Great place to stay, close to the metro line and the bus line. It was nice and cozy, but there could be improvements, such as having a better fan to keep the air circulating so the rooms were less stuffy. The lobby area seemed rather packed so it was a bit difficult to move around when there were more people there, but overall it was a nice place to stay while in Seoul.

14th Jun 2018

Overall great location and very good instructions for finding the hostel from the bus and metro stops. They were very accommodating in helping me find my wallet after leaving it on the airport bus... very happy with that

3rd Jun 2018

Very aptly located in university area Compact clean rooms Lovely staff which would handle your endless queries A 5 minute walk from the station Cute lounge area

• samueljohnson7619
  • USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Jun 2018

This place is PERFECT for anyone who is new to the city. I came to Seoul and was terribly confused about transportation and what I should see and I got lost but when I finally made it to the hostel the staff was super friendly, they very willing to help you plan any number of trips, and they had a very helpful map of basic nessesities and where to find them close to the hostel. Nice people, clean, good WiFi, free locker storage, everything you want in a hostel

• England, Couple, 31-40
27th May 2018

This hostel was in a great location near to tourist attractions and surrounded by good restaurants, the staff had drawn a map to show where the good ones were and we tried a few which were all good quality. The hostel was clean and had private rooms as well as dorms all at a good price with breakfast included. I would definitely recommend staying here if you visit Seoul.

5th May 2018

I HIGHLY recommend staying at this hostel if you’re looking for a clean and not too packed seating. Staff was helpful, hostel mates were great, and the surrounding areas are very lovely during the day and night for both eating and shopping. I wouldn’t hesitate for one second to stay here again.

×