Backpackers INSIDE

Superb 1002 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1002 Total Reviews

16th Aug 2018

Great location with lots of cheap restaurants and nightlife near by. Really accessible from everywhere in seoul. Dorm rooms were a bit small and cramped, but clean. Free breakfast was really just toast with jam. Some staff were helpful and friendly, others were not. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2018

The staff are very accommodating and helpful.

9th Aug 2018

The check-in was clear, competent, and very friendly. The rooms, beds, and bathrooms were all clean and well-maintained. The atmosphere in the cozy kitchen+lounge+front desk room was pleasant and we easily chatted with other guests. Toast, jam, butter, and tea or coffee was plentiful during the complimentary breakfast. The woman at the front desk was always helpful, kind, and charming.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2018
7.7

I think The best thing of this hostel was that I met very cool travelers. The owner is a nice guy but he is barely there, so te rest of the staff is really unable to help out with advice.

• France, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2018

Definitely the best hostel I have been to in Seoul, with the best value for money and the best atmosphere. I made so many friends there and even left on a road trip with 3 of them. It is so easy to come alone and meet people there thanks to the super friendly, cozy and homely atmosphere. The only thing Id criticize is that they turned off the aircon in the socializing area after 11pm during the heat wave... maybe leave it for guests who want to keep hanging out? Otherwise I'd definitely go back!

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2018

Staff were brilliant. Lovely atmosphere, with backpackers and visiting students alike when I stayed there. In a charming area filled with good cafes and restaurants, as well as some nightlife. Immaculately clean and really comfortable.

22nd Jul 2018

Loved the place. Originally booked for 4 nights but extended it for my entire week stay in Seoul. Staff is really nice and helpful with ideas on what to do and how to get around the city. The common area is really cozy and makes it easy to meet people as well! I’d absolutely stay here again next time I’m in town.

17th Jul 2018
6.9

Air con not included

Dear Guest, Thank you for your stay with us. Please let me explain our AC - room type policy we offer free ac for Deluxe room type. but budget room is not.(there is coin machine for AC-500 won/1hr) sorry for confusing. Regards Minyong YU (owner of Backpackers INSIDE)

1st Jul 2018

This hostel is awesome! I initially planned to stay 4 nights, but stayed here my whole week in Korea. The hostel definitely has a chill vibe which is great when you want to just relax. The staff (and other guests) were really friendly and helpful with any questions. Also, this hostel plans events which is a great way to experience part of Korea you may, perhaps, not otherwise. The staff will also be more than happy to direct you, to quite possibly, the best fried chicken in the world! Thank you!

• jonathanseitz026073
  • USA, Male, 31-40
28th Jun 2018

I loved staying here. It’s clean, comfortable, and has a great vibe. Both the staff and the other guests were great. Very social and friendly. Aubrey was so helpful she made my stay feel extra special. I was sad when I had to leave. Wish I could have stayed a few more days.

×