Backpackers INSIDE

Superb 896 Total Reviews

• yuvi90
  • Israel, Male, 25-30
5th Oct 2017

Great hostel in an excellent location. Very helpful and friendly staff- i would definitely comeback.

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
3rd Oct 2017

Great location, near theatres and just a couple of stops to most attractions. The owners Min and Mia were very helpful and the place was nice and clean. Unlike some other hostels in Seoul which can be crammed, the room had lockers inside, individual power outlets, and enough space for luggage. I will definitely stay here again.

29th Sep 2017

Good hostel, Ming is doing his best in order to help the guests

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
19th Sep 2017

It was a great stay! Good size room for private 3 room. The staff were very friendly and helpful! They also have a comfy main lounge area, with a little kitchen area where they offer free coffee and simple breakfast. You can even borrow an umbrella if you need one! The hostel was a bit hard to find as we missed the Issac toast sign they mentioned in their directions to the hostel. I found it easier to know when to turn right when I saw a circle pharmacy sign which has “약” on it.

18th Sep 2017

Amazing hostel.. the owners Mia and min are lovely and it feels like a home away from home.located in a really nice uni area with many cafes and restaurants, close to the subway and airport bus is about a 2 minute walk. Enjoy your stay :)

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2017

The hostel is split into two building. One is for long term stays, the other is short. I was at the second building because I was staying for 2 weeks. I had a private room with shared bath. The second building had less people so usually no wait for the bathroom. (There's two separate bathrooms in the complex) My room was next to a Jazz/rock cafe, so free concert every night. If that's not your thing, when you close the window it's practically sound proof. Train station is 4 min walk.

• Anuika
  • Hungary, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2017

That was my first host experience, but I really like it. They let me to leave my backpack after I leave the hostel and I could go back for it anytime. They try to help me with everything. Clean and comfortable accomodation. I just can recommend it!! + to location is awesome, with a lots of street food restaurants nearby. :)

8th Sep 2017

I've stayed hostels on 6 continents, and INSIDE is easily in the Top 2 of places I've ever stayed. Great ownership and great staff. Location in a fun part of Seoul, right near the the subway. Definitely staying here when I come back.

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Aug 2017

Super lovely hostel and hosts. Wish I stayed longer!

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2017

I had a nice stay. Friendly owner. The hostel is situated downtown Jongno-gu area with a university nearby. Many restaurants and cafes outside the hostel. The only downside is a bit far from the nearest subway station. Overall i would recommend this hostel.

×