Backpackers INSIDE

9.2
Superb 962 Total Reviews

6th Apr 2018
5.7

There are other good hostels also that you can find for the same price. The staff was very rude. The subway station is far away and it did not had any social vibe to it. I had to go to Busan for 2 days and come back to the same hostel because I booked in advance and could not cancel it.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2018

Very cozy hostel with a nice atmosphere. Everything was clean and the breakfast was good but my bed was not too comfortable! Otherwise I felt very safe here and the staff was extremely welcoming!

31st Mar 2018

Although my room was assigned to another nearby building. I truly enjoyed my stay here! Friendly staff, free breakfast, washing machine with detergent (foc). I seldom meet any housemate here, so is like the whole house is owned by me haha. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED! I will be back!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
17th Mar 2018

Had a really nice time here. Got to meet a lot of really nice people during my stay. The location is really good as well. There's lots of places to eat and the subway is really close. Will definitely stay here again next time~!

• dsjunita5978
  • Indonesia, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2018

This hostel was very good. The staffs were nice, the location was so close to many popular places in Seoul. Also, so easy to find food there, because the hostel was surrounded by many restaurants and cafe.

8th Mar 2018

Really comfortable hostel in a great location in Seoul. I had a lovely stay here and had no complaints whatsoever! I would definitely come back.

6th Mar 2018

Great Hostel. The staff were very welcoming. Easy to find from the directions given by the hostel. Good location, top attractions are within walking distance.

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2018

The staff/travelers were very friendly and helpful on where to go and eat. The bathroom and common area was also very clean. Travel was easy since there was a close subway station. Since it was near a college, nearby restaurants were great also.

1st Mar 2018

I was pleased with my stay at Backpackers Inside and I expect to reserve a room in their facilities in the future.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
14th Feb 2018
7.4

Stayed in a 2 Person Ensuite but were not informed that this meant we would be in a different building two blocks away from the main one. This meant no atmosphere or common facilities for us as we weren't gonna walk between buildings late at night in the dead of winter. Hostel staff were nice and the room itself was amazing, being a legit studio with kitchen and in-suite laundry but disappointed it wasn't in the same building. Really cool area with tons of shops but subway was a far walk.

×