Backpackers INSIDE

Superb 924 Total Reviews

• cristobalvillalobosq7541
  • Chile, Male, 25-30
14th Feb 2018

Nice place, good location, and a really helpfull stuffs! Grat time in Seoul

• rubystone25ph2455
  • Philippines, Female, 31-40
3rd Feb 2018

Great value of money and feels like you are home

• mpradeep861739
  • India, Male, 31-40
23rd Jan 2018

I'd strongly recommend Backpackers Inside in Seoul for travellers on a budget. The place is easy to find, the staff is very helpful, and the place has been designed in such a manner that it makes life quite easy for someone to stay. The room I stayed in was cozy and comfortable, with thoughtful instructions and notes for using the facilities available.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Jan 2018
7.4

We were put into another building where there were students & it smelled. The staff kindly let us move to another building where it was better, but there was no socializing at all. It was very cold during the winter so we bought a blanket & used our coats on top of them. I have to walk to the main building if I wanted to get info. The staff are friendly, the washrooms are outside so they are cold in the winter & it seems all the socializing and warm bathrooms are in the main building.

I feel sorry for that you had a cold (heating problem). I will do warming the room in advance for the guest.

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Jan 2018

Lovely place, very affordable. One small gripe is that some of the backpackers working there created a slightly cliquey atmosphere: watching Korean films and TV shows loudly in the only communal space. The main staff member, Min, was lovely though. And the hostel in general comes highly recommended: reasonably priced, and everything you need for a comfortable stay. In a great location surrounded by interesting places and tasty restaurants.

20th Jan 2018

We stayed in their second location in a private room and the heating didn't work. We followed the instructions from the staff and the written instructions in the room and nothing was working. We had to sleep with multiple layers and double our blankets because it was so cold. Other than that, the room was clean and easy enough to find.

I feel sorry that you had a heating problem. I will check all heater and prepare for comfortable stay.

13th Jan 2018

Really great hostel. Good location and close to the subway line, which pretty much makes all of Seoul easily accessible. Decent beds and washrooms, and fairly clean as well. Staff are really nice and helpful. The only thing I was really missing were curtains for the beds and washrooms with shampoo and soap.

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
6th Jan 2018

Very Greatfull Hostel.

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Jan 2018

The front desk person was super friendly and helpful and patience. The location residential area. You’ll get a better feel for local life. Also right next to one of the temples and Hanok village (20mins walk)

31st Dec 2017

Excellent hostel! Friendly staff, excellent activities (though I was only here for one night, I was able to see the first sunrise of 2018 from a beach), and a good atmosphere. My only complaint: the water for the sink by the toilets wasn't heated (brr!). Great location, easily accessible from the airport. I very much enjoyed my time here and I definitely plan on staying here the next time I'm in Seoul.

×