Backpackers INSIDE

Superb 945 Total Reviews
Superb 945 Total Reviews

5th May 2018

I HIGHLY recommend staying at this hostel if you’re looking for a clean and not too packed seating. Staff was helpful, hostel mates were great, and the surrounding areas are very lovely during the day and night for both eating and shopping. I wouldn’t hesitate for one second to stay here again.

• dan_a
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
29th Apr 2018

Backpackers Inside was a great stay for my time in Seoul, and there’s some community vibe which is helpful to solo travelers. The location is great to see all the palaces however it’s not great for the nightlife as it’s on the opposite side of Hongdae. For improvement, the front desk should be properly staffed, most times I would need to wait 10-15 mins for someone to assist me. I actually missed my train leaving Seoul because I needed to pick up my luggage and no staff was available

• giglavtcheff2322
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
27th Apr 2018
7.4

Location was excellent, it’s possible go to the palaces on foot. Our room was private in another building, but they have to look after better this building, is quite old, microwave and wash machine didn’t work, really small kitchen, no space enough to put the cooktop.

6th Apr 2018
5.7

There are other good hostels also that you can find for the same price. The staff was very rude. The subway station is far away and it did not had any social vibe to it. I had to go to Busan for 2 days and come back to the same hostel because I booked in advance and could not cancel it.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2018

Very cozy hostel with a nice atmosphere. Everything was clean and the breakfast was good but my bed was not too comfortable! Otherwise I felt very safe here and the staff was extremely welcoming!

• Raymond_Yo
  • Malaysia, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2018

Although my room was assigned to another nearby building. I truly enjoyed my stay here! Friendly staff, free breakfast, washing machine with detergent (foc). I seldom meet any housemate here, so is like the whole house is owned by me haha. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED! I will be back!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
17th Mar 2018

Had a really nice time here. Got to meet a lot of really nice people during my stay. The location is really good as well. There's lots of places to eat and the subway is really close. Will definitely stay here again next time~!

• dsjunita5978
  • Indonesia, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2018

This hostel was very good. The staffs were nice, the location was so close to many popular places in Seoul. Also, so easy to find food there, because the hostel was surrounded by many restaurants and cafe.

8th Mar 2018

Really comfortable hostel in a great location in Seoul. I had a lovely stay here and had no complaints whatsoever! I would definitely come back.

• raydeguz1990
  • England, Male, 25-30
6th Mar 2018

Great Hostel. The staff were very welcoming. Easy to find from the directions given by the hostel. Good location, top attractions are within walking distance.

×