Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
As Per Your Room Categories.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Passport/Valid ID Proof or Country Id Card
All Peoples Are Welcome
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Electricity, 24-hours hot/cold Running water mosquito nets in windows, fans/Ac in bedrooms. Comfortable bedding white linen and traditional wooden furniture. Spotlessly clean rooms and bathrooms with Tub and western toilet,Extra Hot water Gazers Etc.we also provide our guests complementary Shikara Crossing From Road To Houseboat any Time.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:30 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction: 18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>