Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancellation occurs less than 48 hours before the arrival, or in case of no show, 30% of the stay will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The whole house is built in a Moroccan style. In our downstairs Berber salon we have sofas, a projector for movie nights, library and games. Upstairs, we have another chill-out area with sofas and a breakfast kitchen space for guests, which leads onto our outside dining area and communal rooftop terrace. Our small garden downstairs provides another outside space for everyone to relax. We also have a downstairs kitchen where we cook delicious meals for our guests, and an office where you can find out anything you need.
Two of our floors are dedicated spaces for guests to sit and socialise away from their rooms. And our friendly reception is available 24/7 so there is always someone around to answer your questions or have a chat with!
Bagus Camp is a spacious 4 floors house, which hosts 16 people in total. We have Moroccan hammam and free Wi-Fi. We offer a free delicious breakfast, a laundry services, airport transfers, car hire, yoga lessons, family style dinners, and excursions to Paradise Valley, the souk.
Our beautiful house is located in the village of Tamraght, overlooking Taghazout Bay. We are just 5 minutes from Crocro beach, and 8 minutes to Devil’s Rock. Our place offers a peaceful and quiet location close to a variety of yellow-sand beaches and excellent surf spots - both beach breaks and point breaks. Here you are also not far from world-famous Anchor Point: a great place to surf.
We are only a short drive/bus/taxi ride from the fishing and surfing village of Taghazout, where there is a great selection of restaurants, cafes and shops. Bagus is also just at 20 minutes away from the centre of Agadir, where you can find even more restaurants, shops, souks, supermarkets and transport. We are also near the famous Paradise Valley, where you can jump cliff into natural pools
We have two quadruple rooms, two twin rooms and two double rooms. All the rooms are decorated in an authentic Moroccan style, furniture are designed for your comfort, and we provide towels for all our guests. Bathrooms are shared, there is one on each floor, 4 toilets and showers in total.
Bagus Surf Camp Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>