Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have 4 double bed rooms with 2 share bathroom on 1st floor. (2 rooms with balcony, 1 room with window & 1 room without window).
1 Male Dormitory Room with 4 bunk beds and a changing room. Towel, hanger, bucket for shoe and personal locker are provided. Each bunk bed come with a light and a plug point.
1 Female Dormitory Room with 4 bunk beds and an attached bathroom. Towel, hanger, bucket for shoe and personal locker are provided. Each bunk bed come with a light and a plug point.
Towel, hairdryer and toiletry are also provided.
1. Check in from 2:00pm and check out until 12:00noon.
***For late check-in maximum we will wait until 6:00pm. Please inform us on your arriving time at Bahari Twenty8 via email or call us. We are appreciated if the guest can reply our email with their information of arriving time & way.
2. Cash only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At lest a 3-days in advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
We will provide an accommodation like home with the freedom of day & night. Hope you have a nice stay with us and will come back stay with Bahari Twenty8 again in future. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>