Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are into meeting new people, who loves traveling and backpacking, you are more than welcome to our place; here you will definitely find peace, nice people, and maybe even a partner for your next destination in Ethiopia.
We have 2 Dormitory rooms, 4 beds in one, and 6 beds in the other. We also have private rooms for singles and couples, with shared bathrooms.
Other facilities: 4 bathrooms with hot showers, common area, fully equipped kitchen for guests to cook in, WiFi, great outside area to chill around, and so much more.
Our hostel is located in a walking distance from the lake, where you can find peace but also walk your way to restaurants and cafes without any hassling.
Taxis and tuktuks are available just outside the hostel, and city center is just 10 minute drive or 25 minute walking.
We will happily help you arrange your trip around Ethiopia in the best way that will fit you and your budget the most.
Looking forward to meeting you Backpackers!
Bahir Dar Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
Check out up to 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes included. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Hot Showers
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>