Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All group bookings are non-refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As we mentioned before, we are located in the Bairro Alto, the core and heart of Lisbon´s nightlife. Apart from an easy access to such area, from our facilities you can reach easily and on foot several tourist attractions such as Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara, Assembleia da República and Praça Luís de Camões, amongst other landmarks. In addition, the metro stop of Restauradores is pretty near, just five minutes walking from our facilities, so you can go there and from there explore and discover the whole city.
We offer private rooms ideal for couples and friends travelling together. In addition, we offer several common areas and amenities that will make the stay of our guests and travellers lovely and fantastic. In addition, our locations is a huge plus in terms of accessibility and exposure, so the guests and travellers know that they will be in the perfect spot to discover and explore the city.
Bairro Alto Suites Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
The tourist tax for Lisbon is 1.00 € per person up to 7 €. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Security
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>