Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are LOUD and PROUD of it - so please consider this before booking!
In order to get the most from your stay you will need to be:
- Social and eager to meet people from all around the world
- Happy to get involved in our hostel activities
- Healthy and energetic enough to keep up with your drinking partners
Why are we so popular? We specialise in one thing: ensuring we host the best party in town whilst providing safe and clean accommodation all within a backpacking budget.
While we would not be wrong to describe our parties as unforgettable, in all fairness you probably won't remember the previous nights debaucheries.
Adventure is guaranteed during the day for all those who can get out of bed. We run adventure excursions ensuring the most memorable experiences with your newfound friends.
Dorm Room Facilities: plug sockets, air con in all dorms, large personal lockers, personal reading light, over-sized bunk beds, privacy curtains
Hostel Facilities: tour desk offering all the best excursions in Krabi, the ONLY ISLAND VIEWING BAR in Ao Nang with panoramic views and breathtaking scenery to take in after a long day exploring, 24 hour reception and check in, inter hostel backpacker only adventure excursions View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>