Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartment fits three double beds and has its own private bathroom and a small pantry. One of the two standard double rooms offers a double bed and an attached bathroom. The other double room offers 2 beds (double and a single), have to share bathroom facilities.
Apartment is suitable for either 3 adults or 2 adults with 3 kids. Guests may use the common area in our house and free WiFi is available throughout the property.
The owners are very friendly and more than happy to help. They live on site and are generally available throughout the day. The property is situated on a quiet street. The neighbors are very friendly and helpful. There is a regular bus service along the main street. A short tuk tuk drive will help you arrive if you don't wish to walk.
The property can arrange several day trips such as whale watching, river safari, Yala /Udwalawa and other National Parks, Sinraja world heritage rainforest and Island wide tours. They can also arrange an airport pickup and drop offs for the guests. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>