Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Adventure Experts!
Baan Elephant Home is a friendly family run hostel dedicated to making your stay in Northern Thailand awesome!
We offer a range of rooms for every budget and a location that is close to the action of Chiang Mai’s buzzing night life, but set in a peaceful local area
to allow you to relax and get properly rested for your adventures the following day.
Whilst we cater for every budget, we are not a budget hostel and are frequently complemented by guests on the style and comfort that our hostel provides (see pictures)
We offer a range of breakfast options in our comfortable common room for just 80 BAHT per person and free tea and coffee until 11am each morning to kick start your day! We can also arrange traditional Thai cooking classes to give you the skills to show your friends and family the awesome cuisine you’ve sampled in Thailand!
We are just ten minutes Taxi or Tuk Tuk ride from Chaing Mai International Airport and a ten minute walk from Ta pae Gate, home to Chiang Mai’s famous Sunday Night Market, the bustling nightlife of Walking Street, and the City’s many other attractions.
Chiang Mai has a huge range of activities, from its nighttime party atmosphere to relaxing Yoga studios. Whether you want to party, explore the city’s temples and night markets, indulge in a traditional Thai massage or a natural Spa, or get close to nature, our English speaking local staff are happy to advise you.
As our name suggests, as a family we have a love of nature. If you share this we can help you to arrange once in a lifetime experiences, such as interacting with Elephants in a way that allows you to get up close and personal whilst respecting the dignity, health and wellbeing of this incredible animal. We work with rescued elephants and will never allow our animals to be basket ridden or chained up.
Whilst out and about, if you don’t fancy walking, you can hire a ped or bicycle stress free direct from us. We can also call you a Taxi or Tuk Tuk free of charge to make sure you are offered safe and fairly priced travel options.
Having lived all our lives in Chiang Mai we have all the local knowledge to make your stay authentic and extra special. For example we can advise whether a particular activity will be good at the time of year you’re visiting to avoid disappointing experiences. We want you to have a great time, so will not sell you activities that are out of season. We want you to have the best time possible for the money you spend.
Ask us about our secret itineraries for more info…
We understand that it is important to stay connected. We have a great wifi connection available for free throughout the hostel. We also have a computer and printer that you can use for free if needed! View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>