Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tired of sterile hotels? We offer an unparalleled opportunity to experience the incredibly diversity and charm of rajasthan. We guarantee that you receive plenty of individual attention. You can spend as little or as much time with us as you like. You can dine with us or spend hours chatting with us. Regardless, staying with us is the easiest way of finding out about Indian culture and way of life. We can keep in touch long after the vacation is over. There's a huge difference between the Indian food served in restaurants and hotels, and the food that's cooked in an Indian home. By staying at BANSI NIWAS HOME STAY, you'll be able to taste authentic Indian home cooked food, made to order. It's a lot lighter, and has more variation and flavour than restaurant food. We even welcome you at our kitchen, and you can watch and participate in the cooking process. As a guest at BANSI NIWAS HOME, our focus is on you, and your likes and preferences. We will put a great deal of effort into arranging activities that are of interest to you. These activities will vary depending on location. Village visits, picnics, and temple tours are just some of the options. you often invited to attend weddings as well. There's no better way to celebrate India's many festivals than with us. You'll gain a deep appreciation and understanding of what the festival is about, as well as get to participate in the rituals associated with it. Staying at bansi niwas home stay is all about immersing yourself in India, rather skimming over it on the tourist trail. While choosing us as your place when you are in Udaipur please bear in mind that we are located around the famous Lake Pichola in the city of heart, and udaipur city centre located in nerrow lines. there is No elevator, no power back up, no swim. pool, no bar, no view from room, the view is from terrace only, Further for your information like most of the other hotels around the bansi niwas also doesn’t have a private parking and approach to hotel by walk / Autorickshaws only. The local Municipal parking is located about 300 mtrs from the hotel. We will be there to help you in this. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>