Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 days before arrival - No cancelation fee is applied.
15 - 29 days before arrival - 25% cancelation fee will be charged.
7 - 14 days before arrival - 50% cancelation fee will be charged.
No refund for cancelations less than 7 days before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cape Town is one of the world’s most colourful, vibrant and fascinating cities. Famous for awesome attractions such as Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront or Kirstenbosch Gardens it is also home to some of the best beaches in the world. Whether you love food and wine, culture and history, wild life and nature, sports, leisure, lifestyle or arts, Cape Town is the place you will find it along with the finest quality.
Displaying ingenious versatility and boasting no fewer than 6 bedrooms, Bantry Bay The Palms offers an array of accommodation choices to suit a variety of needs. Designed to reflect the contrasting mountain and ocean landscapes, the villa's open-plan living spaces flow effortlessly onto sweeping timber decks with spectacular seascapes. The infinity pools sparkle in the sun while a sculptured Zen garden creates an atmosphere of pure tranquillity.
Bantry Bay The Palms Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included, available upon request for extra fee.
An onsite Manager Mr Andre will lock open the villa and show you around.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>