Barmy Badger Backpackers

Superb 1415 Total Reviews

• katrina_white1136
  • Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Oct 2018

LOVED our stay here! The lady at the front desk was an absolute joy! So friendly and helpful! The location was great. You could walk to the underground station in less then 5 minutes. The room was a little warm but she supplied a fan and we were on the top floor. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone!

• travisfloyd10238294
  • USA, Male, 31-40
9th Oct 2018

I was really surprised with how nice this hostel is. From the hospitality of the employees and the awesome vibe of everyone staying at the hostel. It was my first time staying at a hostel and when I come back to London I already know I will book Barmy Badger again. The rooms were and common areas were very clean and also the bathrooms. The beds were solid wood made I to the walls so no metal screeching when you get in the bunk. Thank y'all for running such a great hostel!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
8th Oct 2018

Had a good experience at Barmy. We came in kind of late no problem. The staff were very helpful and cheery, the room and en suite were clean, and the kitchen is big enough for everyone! Overall good place, good people.

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
7th Oct 2018

Overall good experience! Location was amazing and service provided was great. Very friendly staff as well

• macami
  • Colombia, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2018

My stay here was short and pleasant. The girl at the front desk was very friendly, my bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was very clean. I have absolutely no complaints, and I will be glad to return if I ever have the chance

• andrewmreay6463
  • USA, Male, 18-24
29th Sep 2018

Had a great stay there. The check-in was open all night and I had no problems. The owner was very friendly and helpful. I only stayed one night but the other guests were all friendly and considerate.

• yxudong946239
  • China, Male, 18-24
29th Sep 2018

This is my second time coming here. This time I am heading to Heathrow Airport, and this place really makes Heathrow Airport very accessible. Piccadilly line will send you directly to Heathrow within half a hour. As last time, room is clean and people are nice. Highly recommended!

• gregorydelacruz263
  • USA, Male, 41+
25th Sep 2018

Great location (near the underground). Clean bathrooms and showers. HOT water. Lockers. TV room. Kitchen. Great value. Thanks for the hospitality!!

• yxudong946239
  • China, Male, 18-24
24th Sep 2018

I only booked one night, and I chose to extend to two nights in the morning that I should check out. This is definitely the most lovely hostel I have ever been!!! All arrangements here are just so considerate. The power sockets are just near the pillow. There is a small board between the wall and the bed that you can put stuffs like water bottle even it’s upper deck. Staffs are friendly; the room is clean; and the location is so near to the Earl’s court station. There’s no flaw here!

21st Sep 2018
7.4

This was a good hostel if you're looking for a more quiet stay, which I was. It's close to a bus stop and a Metro stop, which was convenient but it's pretty out of the way of a lot of the attractions for London. It was clean for the most part, but pretty outdated and undecorated. I have no real complaints, it just wasn't anything special and so I think it was a little overpriced considering.

×