Barmy Badger Backpackers

9.2
Superb 1368 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2018

Decent hostel in central London on a quiet residential street close to Earl’s Court tube and plenty of bus links. Very clean and tidy with spacious lockers. Well equipped and clean kitchen. I stayed on a Friday night and there wasn’t really a social atmosphere that I was aware of. However, this will now be my hostel of choice when staying in London in the future, highly recommended.

• jacklockwoodmccann6991
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2018

Great hostel, good location very close to Earls Court station. The staff were extremely friendly and the people there were very welcoming. The rooms were cleanly and I didn't even lock up my stuff in the lockers provided because the people I was staying with seemed trustworthy. I very much recommend this place.

• rajennings193099
  • England, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2018

Excellent hostel. Friendly staff, nice outdoor area and comfortable beds.

• bfinn25556735
  • USA, Female, 31-40
4th Jul 2018

Had a great time staying here. I traveled alone and felt completely safe. The location was close to an underground station, which made traveling around the city easy. The staff was very nice and gave wonderful suggestions for places to visit or places to eat. It was a nice place that I could either have a bit of quiet time to myself when I needed it and could socialize with the other guest when I wanted to. Great experience for my first hostel.

4th Jul 2018

Excellent people, fantastic location, great planning, solid built-in bunkbeds. All in all, an A+ experience

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2018

Great location near Earl’s Court and lot’s of restaurants and markets. Big lockers for our stuff. I loved it! The only thing I would add are fans in the rooms cause it was so hot in there with the warm weather.

• sisiross4463
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Jun 2018

Fantastic stay at The Barmy Badger. The staff were great, the location was awesome, and the rooms were very comfortable. Quite possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. My only slight issue was the smell; I think the cleaning team uses a vinegar based cleaning solution so the stairways and bathrooms smelled quite a bit like vinegar. For how clean everything was though, I can't really complain.

• allyevewalsh
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2018

Very different from the typical hostels in London, much more of a homey, welcoming environment. Fantastic location, literally two minutes walk from Earls Court station and plenty of shops, banks and pubs. Have a huge kitchen so you can cook your own food and you also get your own locker with plenty of room to fit a backpack or suit case and you get your own safe which you can set your own code. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and make you feel welcome straight away

• stashosphere466
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
21st Jun 2018

Great location, easy access to the tube. Friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. Worth every penny.

• Japan, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2018

I really loved this hostel. Location is great, very close from the station. It’s clean, good WiFi, there’s a small light and USB power point on each bed. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. It’s got a very nice atmosphere and I met many cool people here. There are many solo travelers as well. I like the stay here, so I came back after 3 weeks and had an amazing time again. I definitely will come back to this hostel. Highly recommended!

×