Baroque Hostel

7.4
Very Good 819 Total Reviews

1st Jan 2018
7.1

A little dissapointed with this hostel. Alot of long-term residence it appeared, and for some reason a ton of staff always around. Kitchen was big though. Showers were okay.

• khanolkarvrunda9831
  • India, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2017

Good and safe place to stay. Cleanliness should be maintained a bit more. However I liked the place even if it was my first stay, i felt comfortable and homely. I recommend this place.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
24th Nov 2017
6.9

Good value if you don't mind the 50 minute walk to the city centre. They have an xbox which is cool.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Nov 2017

This hostel was great, very clean and each section of the hostel had their own kitchen so you weren't trying to cook with 30 other people. The only real downside was the distance from the centre: it's about 45 minutes walking and 20 minutes by bus.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
8th Nov 2017

This hostel has a great personality and a terrific staff. They were extremely helpful and accommodating. There was lots of space and the facilities were comfortable. I would recommend this hostel.

• mhmtnasif6258
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
3rd Nov 2017
2.0

he said that there is free parking, when i went there with my car he said you can park on street anywhere and i got a fine. my night wasn't the most comfortable too. LIAR

• Brazil, Couple, 31-40
24th Sep 2017
8.0

Asked for a private room and got a whole apartment for me and my girlfriend. It was in another building next to the hostel, but this was not a problem at all. Everything was clean and the internet was working fine. I don't know how it is for those staying in the dorms, but for us the experience was great.

24th Sep 2017

After reading some reviews here I was a little skeptical, but I absolutely dont agree with most of them. The staff was ok, bathrooms were good, location is pretty good in my opinion. Great price. The room I was in was not that good, but for the price I paid I thought it was fair. I recommend it.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2017
2.6

Doesn't look like photos. Staff are awkward. Doors don't lock. I'm fairly sure theres an alcohol couple living there... Absolutely no atmosphere what so ever. Would not recommend even with that price!

Thanks for your comment. We think -- unfortunately -- you caught the wrong moment at the hostel. And we're sorry if you felt like that. Usually the atmosphere is cozy and the staff is incredible...honestly. Sorry again! Best, Baroque Hostel

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2017
6.9

A good place if you like to stay a bit outside of the city center without having to listen drunk people outside the bar under your room. Could be cleaner and I slept on really hard mattress and also the pillows are thinny so you might consider bringing one with youreself. But still good enough for the price. Location near the city park, 5-10 minute walk or bus 75 to the closest metro station. You can also take the bus n.70 from Damjanich street to Kossuth Lajos square.

×