Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We keep our dorm rooms at only 4 beds per dorm to allow you to have a more comfortable and spacious sleeping area. We offer one private room with a queen-sized bed.
Other amenities include:
· Bicycle Rentals
· Free high speed Wifi
· Wood-burning barrel sauna
· Free Luggage Storage and lockers
· Book Exchange
· Use of our Kitchen to cook meals
· Spacious backyard
· Community garden
· Homemade kombucha
Update: 4/15/2021. Please Note: We now require all travelers making reservations to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by the time of their arrival. This means at least 2 shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or at least 2 weeks since the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Travelers will be required to show documented proof on arrival. To decrease the risk of COVID transmission between guests, travelers who arrive without proof of full COVID vaccination will have their reservation cancelled. Email or leave us a note in the comments section when making your reservation confirming your vaccination status or your plans to be fully vaccinated prior to your arrival. We also ask all guests to agree to the following:
Wash your hands or use sanitizer when returning to the hostel.
Use a mask in shared common areas ex. Kitchen, dining room, lounge area.
We are unable to host travelers who are feeling ill. Please notify staff if you are not feeling well, which includes a cough, runny nose, and/or a fever. We will help you find more suitable accommodation arrangements and access health care in Anchorage.
We have taken steps to keep our hostel clean and safe for guests and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. This includes air purifying systems with UV light throughout the hostel and rooms to clean the air of viruses and bacteria.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 4 pm to 10pm (Early or late check in can be arranged with advanced notice by sending us an email or giving us a call.) Late check-ins will be charged the first night of their stay prior to receiving late check-in instructions.
Check out before 11 am
Our hostel is tailored for travelers visiting Alaska, we have a maximum stay of 7 nights. Contact us ahead of time if you are visiting Anchorage and would like to stay longer.
Credit card or international passport required to have on file. Payment can be made with cash or credit card on arrival. A $2 credit card processing fee will be applied if paying with a credit card.
Breakfast includes organic coffee and do it yourself oatmeal and pancakes.
Group Size: 12
As a small hostel of 25 beds, we limit our group sizes to 12 or less. Exceptions may be made in certain circumstances. Ex. during our low season (May and September). Please contact us first for large group reservations over 12 people. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>