Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel

Fabulous 5567 Total Reviews

• Vietnam, Female, 18-24
1st Nov 2018
8.0

Good location, but there is no nearby supermarket that you can walk to.

• adisonmamula16327
  • USA, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2018
7.7

The rooms I thought were very muggy and did not ventilate at all, which made the room smell like an old sock and the bathrooms had a funky smell as well. Sheets seemed clean but smelled a bit odd too. The lobby and bar area was nice to go and relax after your day. For 2 nights it was good but don't think I could have lasted more than that. Location was great.

• darcynissa8614
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Oct 2018
4.9

Bar staff were rude and unhelpful, while atmosphere is totally bizarre and definitely did feel like my belongings were secure.

19th Oct 2018

Great staff, great location and great amenities! Would definitely recommend to a friend!

• genyashipeleva1021
  • Ukraine, Female, 18-24
19th Oct 2018

Отличный хостел! Очень удобная локация, все рядом. В хостеле чисто. Если хотите воспользоваться шкафчиком - захватите свой замок. В хостеле он стоит 3.5 евро Из недостатков разве что отсутствие кухни

• sammberns2443
  • USA, Female, 25-30
15th Oct 2018
7.4

The hostel was fine the main issues were with the internet. Only one laptop could be connected at a time to their internet and because both myself and my guest were traveling for work it made this very annoying. If I was logged in and she tried to login it would kick me off internet or vice versa. Also the bar staff in the evening was absolutely awful. Extremely rude. Private room was great and spacious. We were missing two forks in our room also.

• harrymartin983762
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Oct 2018
3.1

Bed bugs

13th Oct 2018
5.1

I stayed 3 nights. I left my jacket in the closet of the room I rented the first night. I switched rooms for the second night for a larger bed. Nobody turned in my coat from my own room which only I and staff had access too. It wasn't logged into lost and found. The restaurant staff had a few rude, neglectful employees who preferred to scroll through the T.V. while I sat with my food in front of me without cutlery, water, napkins, salt/pepper anything for my meal. Poor hospitality.

• maysonmckey4432
  • USA, Male, 25-30
9th Oct 2018
4.6

Staff was not friendly, room was overbooked, completely unorganized. Location is only good for touristy trip.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2018
8.0

Very nice hostel and the people that works there were very welcome

×