Bazar Hostel

Fabulous 851 Total Reviews

• likearollingal2655
  • New Zealand, Male, 41+
17th Aug 2018

Cool place,good location. Recommend it.

• williamlewis2401201
  • Ireland, All Male Group, 18-24
13th Aug 2018

Very nice staff, especially Marcos who was eager to help whenever my friends or I had any issue, couldn't have been nicer. Overall good stay.

• nickegan7
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2018
7.4

Horrible. Got a bed bugs

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
9th Aug 2018
8.0

First things first: We really enjoyed staying there. Free awesome coffee: awesome! And most of the staff was really nice! Downsides: without AC it gets quite boiling in the rooms when its hot. We did not have proper matraces just so thin ones we were pretty much sleeping on the frame. There were better matraces on other beds so bad luck I think.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2018
8.0

Basic hostel. Would stay again

8th Aug 2018

Awesome location and absolutely LOVED the staff!! 😍😍😍

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6.6

The guy who to seemed to be running the show (long beard), was rude and didn’t have much knowledge and was extremely frustrating to deal with, although the rest of the staff were nice. Rooms were extremely hot. The people who stayed here were nice but really quiet ‘bazar’ so just be aware of this when planning your stay!

• England, Couple, 18-24
2.9

WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOSTEL! When we arrived at the hostel we had 2 members of staff who were the most ignorant, unhelpful people I’ve ever met, so moody which put us in a bad mood and we didn’t know where to start exploring the city. One night we had a bat in our room and we booked a deluxe room, FAR from deluxe!! The most cramped small rooms and I think the only thing that made it deluxe is that we had a fan! Reception, kitchen and main area are all in one room. Boiling hot everywhere

• England, Male, 25-30
5.4

The air conditioning mentioned on the hostel's page was misleading as it was only in the common area and was barely effective. My bedroom door didn't lock so I reported this within the first hour of arriving. I was robbed in my sleep that night and three days later the lock was still broken and in the meantime I had to worry about intruders entering my room at all times, which didn't make sleeping too easy. Otherwise the atmosphere was nice and the staff were quite friendly. Wouldn't stay again.

• al3637631586
  • Spain, Male, 18-24
30th Jul 2018

Good location, clean and good atention served by the workers. I have been allowed to my let my luggage for a day, although i made the check out many hours before. Withut no hesitate, i will repeat it for sure in great and enchanted city of Budapest.

×