Bazar Hostel

Superb 735 Total Reviews

• alexisduermyer
  • USA, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2018

I really like this hostel! It was in a great location and the inside was cozy and clean! We had a great time here but one of the staff members would come into our room randomly because she knew one of our roommates but she would not knock. Also one day after we had been out we came back to our door left wide open and no one was inside which made me uncomfortable because anyone could have just came into our room. I think the staff member was seeing our roommate which we thought was unprofessional

1st Apr 2018

One of the quietest hostels I stayed in and that's a good thing. I was able to relax in the common area without worrying about drunkards. The staff was quite helpful and nice. They have a laundry room which is a plus. Located near the main central stations. Good value

31st Mar 2018

Sick hostel. Cosmo was hot! Great bum action. Don’t stay anywhere else

• Finland, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2018

This location is the best! I really liked the staff and atmosphere :)

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
16th Mar 2018

Basic but complete with all of the amenities you could desire in a hostel. I was comfortable and secure. It seemed as though there was a very positive atmosphere and opportunity to meet other travelers with a sizable common area but personally I felt as though I had my own space and that it was respected.

5th Mar 2018

Newly renovated hostel with larger kitchen, new appliances, large bathrooms (even private bathrooms for a few rooms), and beautiful modern painted art on the walls/ doors! Laundry services, knowledgeable and extremely friendly staff who help you get to where you're going and are available for a large part of the day to support your questions! If you're looking for a clean, respectful, and warm welcome into the heart of Budapest downtown area, this is your home. Really great for large groups!

• gregorymmoore2051
  • USA, Male, 25-30
4th Mar 2018

I had a great stay. The staff made the city feel like a second home. The room was quiet and clean- perfect. Will definitely be coming back here soon and recommend you to try it for yourself.

• India, Male, 25-30
30th Dec 2017

Wonderful cozy hostel right in the happening part of Budapest, location couldn’t have been any better. Staff was helpful and atmosphere was homely. Given I was there for new year, it was very loud outside but otherwise great

• brittany123
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd Dec 2017

Got lucky with a 4 bed dorm with just the two of us for our stay. Live-in staff had a party one night that when til 4am. A staff member found me on instagram and Facebook and When asked how he found certain details out about me, he said he works there and went through my passport and details. Once rejected, he wasn’t very nice. Other than him, it was a good hostel and had good facilities.

17th Nov 2017

the location is really good and the facilities themselves were nice, especially the ensuite bathroom. Luckily I'm a heavy sleeper because the noise was pretty ridiculous. There was a lot of street noise and there was a big group staying and the staff did nothing to control their noise at any point, even at 4am. Overall value for money was still pretty damn good.

×