Bcnsporthostels

Fabulous 856 Total Reviews

• mggiraffe3330
  • USA, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2018

This was an excellent hostel!!! Felt very clean minus the shower, and was an easy walk from/to the Sagrada Familia or a metron station. My only real complaint would be that they didn’t really enforce the quiet hours (after 22:00) in the halls or rooms and I could hear my neighbors into all hours of the night and morning.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2018

Centric, super friendly staff

9th Apr 2018
3.4

The moment I entered I saw many high schoolers but I checked in and went to my room. I see one other girl in the room who is constantly smoking in the bathroom. I go downstairs to see the place packed with high school students and try to get my money back. I told her I don’t want to stay one night here I haven’t even stayed 10 minutes. She told me there was nothing to do. I had to pay for all 4 nights and I didn’t sleep there. My friend did stay and 60 euro was stolen from her in the room.

4th Apr 2018
6.3

Strictly a “sports themed” hostel, no actual facilities included. Could feel springs in mattress. Good location though.

• Alex99989
  • USA, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2018
5.7

security guards are present which I appreciate but anyone can walk into the hostel without being asked who they are. I left something behind and emailed but they followed up emailing that I may be wrong. Rooms very stuffy but there is a small window. Need to pay for all facilities that are “available”. If you are looking for only a place to sleep at night this place is for you. If you are trying to make new connections in a healthy atmosphere I’d say look elsewhere

• sunilraghavendra218362
  • India, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2018
3.4

One of the worst places to stay if you are looking for a dorm. The rooms look like a dump yard. The rooms are not allocated properly , least communication between the staff that leads to lot of confusion. We were woken up by one of the staff at 3 o clock in the night just to ask us who allocated the room to us. The check out time is simple extended on request and no information is given about this in general to anyone else. None of the sport facilities are in working condition for use.

• Ahmed1413
  • Saudi Arabia, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2018

Highly recommended

• hileddinnet-28258314
  • Norway, Male, 25-30
28th Feb 2018

Great location, my room and the ensuite bathroom were both clean, great atmosphere! Great place for solo travellers, felt safe and secure. I would definitely stay here again.

18th Feb 2018
6.0

If you choose this place because of the gym or other facilities, make sure they're open

• reuveneimer4906
  • England, Male, 31-40
16th Feb 2018

en suite shower/toilet and an upstairs and a downstairs in the bedroom.great hostel.really fun sports decorations in the meeting hall.designed like a stadium.The staff are friendly.happy to have a chat, if they are not busy.The hostel/kitchen are very clean.induction cooking plates,so you can cook real food.also combi-oven for pizzas.oh did i mention en suite shower and toilets? better than a lot of hotels i have stayed in.

×