Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This is a typical Sevillian house, located just 50m from the Museum of Fine Arts and the main commercial street. We’re surrounded by the most important monuments of the city, such as the Cathedral, the Alcàzar, the Giralda, Barrio de Santa Cruz and more. Just two steps from here are the most famous streets for shopping (San Eloy, Tetouan, Sierpes and The Campana).
The hostel was recently renovated and has 25 rooms decorated in traditional Andalusian style, with private bath, air conditioning, heating, satellite TV, phone and other amenities.
We have rooms that can comfortably accommodate groups of friends or families with up to four people. Rooms include free extra towels and linen.
In our hotel you can surf the Internet at our Internet Corner or – if you have your own laptop – you can use our free Wi-Fi.
Reception is open 24hrs. Our friendly staff offer tours Seville and other cities, tours, and flamenco shows as well as all the information you need to get the most out of your visit to Sevilla. We sell stamps and city maps!
We also offer a free continental buffet breakfast service, free use of our safety box, free city maps, free tourist magazines and free personalized tours.
Guests can enjoy discounts on public parking close to Plaza de Armas - just ask!
Credit card must be shown at the check-in in order to identify its owner. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>