Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms at Mala Vecindad Beer Hostel feature colorful pop art decorations. You can expect great service and in-room amenities like clean bedding, kitchen, a small fridge, air conditioning, a complete bathroom and Wi-Fi access for free. In addition to the services offered, tour information, free high-speed Wi-Fi (all areas), book exchange, a brand-new rooftop lounge, a pool, lounge area, sun loungers, table football, and best social atmosphere.
Mala Vecindad Playa Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included. decree of the Government of Quintana Roo, all guests must pay the environmental sanitation right corresponding to $25.35MXN (TWENTY FIVE PESOS 35/100 MN)
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>