Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Grew up in a huton (ally) of Beijing. Most of these hutons and courtyard houses have existed for hundreds of years. Despite of these hutongs and their unique culture, their importance has faded away recently. However, my love for hutongs and courtyard houses has never disappeared. I have tried everything possible to preserve a piece of this for my guests and remind them of the childhoods of those who grew up in hutons. I also hope to open a door to hutong culture for friends from around the world. If you come to love Beijing's hutongs after living at Siheju Courtyard Hotel, you will tell your own stories to your family and friends.
Our vision: Pass around old Beijing hutong culture and allow everyone around the world to experience huton life.
Our service: Solve the problems of our guests; satisfy our guests; and help plan the tour and food experiences of our guests
Our goal: Make 'home' a brand
I am a military veteran after 20 years of service. The service helped create my warm and candid personality. I love to meet people from both China and other countries around the world. Once you step into this hundred year old guesthouse, your dream of living like a true individual from Beijing comes true. Siheju Courtyard Hotel is waiting for you. Welcome home.
Only a 5-minute stroll from Xisi Subway Station (line4), Beijing Si He Ju Hotel is located in a classic Beijing courtyard. It features rooms with traditional interiors and free Wi-Fi access.
Si He Ju Hotel is 5 km from many attractions like Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Houhai and Nanluoguxiang. It is 8 km from Beijing Railway Station. Capital International Airport is 30 km away.
Fitted with old-style wooden furnishings, rooms here also include air conditioning, heating, a TV, minibar and an electric kettle. Garden views can be enjoyed in all rooms. Bathroom and toilet are shared with other guests. Guest can rent free bicycle to explore the surroundings, or just have a relax in the garden. Car hire and luggage storage are possible at the 24-hour front desk. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>