Beijing Siheju Courtyard

8.0

Everything is good!!!

16th Oct 2018
7.4

Extremely helpful and friendly staff! However, more electricity sockets in the dorms and somewhere to talk with disturbing all other guests would have been welcomed, as would a locker or a key to the rooms.

• irvinekatherine5702
  • Ireland, Female, 41+
14th Oct 2018

This was a nice and personal experience in a Hutong, hosted by its owner and had lots of authentic furniture. Thankfully we were given our own suite, apparently an upgrade, at no extra cost! So we had more space, but Hutongs are small with steep stairs so bear this in mind if you have mobility issues. It was very close to a metro station, which makes it handy, and the area of town seemed down to earth, and also had some 24 hour grocery shops which was useful. I would stay here again.

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
3rd Sep 2018
6.9

Good. Only problem with sharing shower and 2 WC with male guest. Room has mosquitos and trash bin walls dirty. A little mo cleaning will improve.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2018

This was a really nice place to stay, the WIFI was fast and the air conditioning worked well (very important ´because it was hot!) the subway station is just five minutes away and there are stores and restaurants nearby :) I recommend it!

• florianbrun1119818
  • France, Couple, 25-30
31st Jul 2018
3.4

We booked for a standart room (including a bathroom) for the expensive price of 360RMB But when we arrived they told us that our room has no bathroom. When I show what I booked they say they didn't understand, and I have to pay 220RMB more to have the bathroom. I ask them to lower my price if they can't give me the bathroom but they said NO! I ask them to join ** but they refuse. When I succesfully join them myself, they finally give us a room at 2AM. They ring us at 11AM to leave.

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2018

Very nice folks and a very cute place. Got a private room but was just put in what appeared to be a dorm room with no other people in it that night. Pretty nice, had working AC, and the people are very friendly and accommodating.

• agatheligouy7438
  • France, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2018
7.1

Nice looking hotel, but not all rooms have an ensuite bathroom despite what is being displayed on hostelworld. We booked an ensuite room and got a dorm and had to use the common bathroom. The floors were not super clean but the beds were fine. The location is quite convenient, with the Xisi station 5 min away and many supermarkets and restaurants around. The staff was quite nice and helpful. Overall I would recommend it but make sure to get the deluxe rooms which look much nicer.

×