Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our wooden cabins are the best option for private accommodation in the area. The beautiful cabins are suitable for couples or families.
Each cabin includes a bedroom, gallery with 3 children's beds, living room, satellite TV, attached bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and a small equipped kitchen.
The porch and garden can be a great spot to barbeque or chill out and feel the desert breeze.
You can find all you need in order to prepare your meals the cabin's kitchen offers a refrigerator, microwave oven, dishes, free coffee and tea etc. We also offer breakfast upon request (please let us know in advance). you can get bicycle for free
We would be happy to provide information and assist you in planning your travel in the Dead Sea area. We can arrange guided jeep tours, bicycle tours, desert hiking and more.
Our village, Neot Hakikar offers several attractions as well a swimming pool (during the summer), art galleries, massage therapy and desert bar. You are welcome to stay in Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins and truly experience life in the desert.
Please note we have a 72-hour cancellation policy View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>