Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are 1.3 km from European Academy For Aviation Safety - EAFAS and 10 km from Toulouse.
Living room with stereo and television, conservatory next to the garden, and sun loungers and barbecue in the garden. 10 min. walk there is a large supermarket (Super U) and all kinds of shops.
Ben's Oyster House Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
A deposit of 50€ will be asked by cash or paybill at the checkin, and given back at the checkout, if no damage to the accommodation is found.
Check in from 15.00 to 21.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by credit and debit cards
Breakfast not included
Reception from 08.00 to 10.00 and 15.00 to 21.00
Pets allowed but not allowed in the accommodation better into the garden and garage from the property .
No disabled person as the property is unfortunately not designed View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>