Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free WiFi. A variety of rooms available from dorm, twin and double one with en-suite and three additional shared bathrooms, all are newly renovated. Large shared living areas can be enjoyed.
Continental breakfast included in some bookings. Homemade lunches and dinner provided on request for a small fee. There is a shared kitchen for quests who wish to make their own meals.
Burg House is close to everything. Walking distance to trains and buses. Easy access to local shops and restaurants. A short walking distances to the vibrant local fish market, Polwathumodara beach and Polwatta River mouth.
Mirissa’s famous whale watching tours just 2.5 km as is Weligama’s busy surfing point.
A unique personal style to suit all travelers.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 08:00-24:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
10. Smoking allowed. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>