Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is just a 15-minute drive from the train / railway station and 20 minutes from the city center. The city's airport from us only 35 minutes. In walking distance to shops, pharmacies, supermarket Lightning and the city's largest shopping center diamond.
Rooms varying from economy to VIP category with the Jacuzzi tub are presented. Secure private parking with video surveillance is also at your service. Safe. Wi-fi. Equipped kitchen-dining room. Private area with fruit garden. On our equipped kitchen-dining room, you can prepare their own food or just to drink tea or coffee.
The hostel has a private area with an orchard, where in summer you can relax in the shade of trees and enjoy the peace and birdsong. Near the hostel is the city park, which was formerly a famous nursery fruit, but now it is the perfect place for rest and walking. For your safety, the hostel video surveillance in public areas, and you can always leave valuables in the safe at the reception.
Berkana Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 200 RUB per person per day.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>