Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Fully Refurbished in 2012 to incorporate modern simplicity and functionality with Victorian charm Best Western The Bolton’s Hotel London Kensington with 56 fully Air conditioned en suite bedrooms, complimentary High Speed WIFI throughout, a welcoming Restaurant serving a decadent breakfast is the place for the discerning traveller looking for great value for money.
Ideally located just around the corner from Earls Court underground station, within easy reach of some of London’s most prestigious shopping areas such as High Street Kensington and Knightsbridge to the many attractions of London such as the Natural History and the Science museum just off our door step making the Best Western The Bolton’s Hotel London Kensington the ideal location for your visit to London
At the Boltons Hotel London Kensington you will find peace and tranquillity in the heart of London. Located in in the leafy conservation area of The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea on a quiet street only a stones throw from the Hustle and Bustle of the big city The Bolton’s Hotel London Kensington is well located for any visit to London.
With Earls Court Station conveniently located only minutes from the front door, you have access to all of London and Heathrow via the Circle, Piccadilly, and District underground lines. If you’re going further afield there are over ground and Main line trains calling at West Brompton station 10 minutes’ walk away.
Surrounded by many excellent local restaurants and pubs that have retained their neighbourhood appeal to make this your home away from home, our hotel will give you an authentic London experience.
Whether you are in London or on a budget or wanting to splash out The Bolton’s Hotel London Kensington is your ideal choice.
All rooms include free Wifi. Our modern rooms also boast air conditioning, flat screen televisions, ipod docking stations, 24 hour room service, as well as contemporary beds and modern fittings. Here at Best Western Boltons London Kensington we know how difficult it can be travelling with the family, which can be made even harder when trying to find family friendly accommodation. That is why we are proud to say that we are a family friendly hotel, and our rooms can comfortably fit a family of three.
Best Western Boltons London Kensington Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open 24 hours.
There is a breakfast room, but this hotel does not serve lunch or dinner - there are plenty of places nearby to try!
Children are welcome when sharing with an adult.
In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems, you must immediately inform staff in the hotel. Here at The Boltons we put your comfort first and take care of your every need throughout your stay. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- 24 Hour Reception
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>