Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Especially for the first timers to Bali, to avoid confusion and other unwanted situations upon arrival, we now have an official car to pick you up at a very reasonable charge. At Big Pineapple we provide free WiFi and drinking water while breakfast is included in the room you paid for.
We now have 54 refurbished beds divided in rooms which sleeps either 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 guests. With a very small additional cost you can also enjoy private rooms with attached bathrooms and bathtubs. All rooms are equipped with air conditioners, fans and lockers.
We have open air sitting areas with 3 large dining tables and plenty of chairs for your mingling and meeting. We also have an indoor theater style TV room with loads of movies. You can also utilize our kitchen at your convenience.
For your recreation we have a 6x7 swimming pool to ease the afternoon heat and a pool table to enjoy your evenings with friends. We also have a lounging area and also a beautiful 4x4 shaded area on the upper floor.
Big Pineapple is only a short walk to Sanur Main Beach and Broadwalk. Tons of shops and your silver services restaurant or budget dining right on the beach. See you soon and don't forget to bring your friends along !!!! View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Worldwide Small Hostel
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>