Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. A selection of top-class facilities such as free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, laundromat, taxi service, postal service can be enjoyed at the hotel.
Blassing backpackers is a good accommodation choice for the trip in Koh Phangan, conveniently located in Thong sala , It is a-5 minute walking from Thongsala Pier and The popular Nice View point and a 15-minute drive from Haad Rin, where the full moon party is held.
*PLEASE NOTE* We are NOT a party place but we always have pre-party drinks and games before all the major parties.
All rooms are equipped with powerful and adjustable 24hour A/C units . We also have CCTV throughout the building.
Our WIFI is (30 MB Throughout)! We know how important it is for you to share all your travel experiences with your friends or stream videos.
To make the most out of your Fullmoon experience we recommend you arrive at least 2-3 days prior to the big day. Some of the best parties and waterpark experiences start a couple of days in advance and they are not to be missed.
We offer trips around the island, scooter rental (no rip-offs) and tours and of course can also arrange all the other amazing activities here for you: diving, snorkelling, stand up paddle, jungle hiking, trips to remote beaches, kayaking, water parks and much more.
Our travel agency is always happy to provide you with tickets to your next destination.
**During Full moon and holiday periods, we enforce a minimum stay policy. Cancellations for Full moon bookings must be made at least 5 days before date of arrival. All cancellations for New Year bookings must be made at least 10 days prior to your arrival date. Furthermore, no-shows will be charged for their entire booking.**
All Bookings for Full moon and New Year periods must be paid in full in advance via paypal invoice (no account needed - you can pay with any credit card). Once you make the booking, you will receive your invoice from us. Your booking is not secure until the remaining balance of your booking is paid to us.
All Fullmoon Bookings must cancel 5 days before 12:00 PM of your date of arrival in order to receive a full refund.
All New Year Bookings must cancel 10 days before 12:00 PM of your date of arrival in order to receive a full refund.
No refund shall be given for any cancellations made within 5 days of Fullmoon Party bookings and 10 days of New Year Party bookings..
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. We are NOT a party place but we always have pre-party drinks and games before all the major parties.
2. Your booking must be paid in cash (Thai Baht) upon check-in or via Paypal pre-payment for Fullmoon/New Year Party bookings.
3. Check in from 9am and check out until 12pm.
4. Our reception opens at 9am. If you wish to check in earlier you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
5. Cancellation policy: If you wish to cancel your booking, you must to do so at least 48 hours in advance. For Fullmoon bookings no refund of the pre-payment will be given for cancellations later than 5 days before arrival date and 10 days before arrival date for the New Year Party. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>